Best Blush examples for olive skin

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
PantinaSweep.jpg
Pantina Cheek Sweeps ($5.50) aren't out yet, but you can expect to see these shimmery and mess-free blushers this fall in two shades: Tru Bliss and Radiance.

For olive skin tones, I'd go with Tru Bliss. It's a bright pink/coral hue that glides on easily and blends flawlessly into the skin, leaving a slight iridescent trail and a gorgeous flush to your cheeks.

BenefitOliveSkin.jpg
Benefit Sheer Cream Blusher in Hush ($18) is an ultra-smooth, creamy, bright yet sheer pinky-apricot color suitable for olive skin.

With just a little bit applied right to the apples of your cheeks, you can create a very warm effect. With a touch more, you can really give your face some pizzazz! Blend upwards and outwards (towards your hairline) using your fingertips.

DuWopMango.jpg
DuWop Blushbooster in Mango ($22) is a powder blush with a little bit of shimmer for a natural and radiant glow. You can either wear it alone or on top of another blush for a highlighting effect. It is available in four shades, but Mango (pictured) is a shimmery apricot which would look fantastic on olive skin tones.

i have never heard of pantina! and at 5.50, i think i should... has anyone heard of this brand?

Thanks I really like the first two... even though I never heard of or seen the Pantina brand either? Oh well still very nice thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Back