best cheap makeup brands

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For drugstore products, I think Almay makes the best foundations and powders. For lip products I like Revlon and L'Oreal.

If you're looking for amazing mineral eyeshadows, Aromaleigh makes the most beautiful mineral pigments I've seen. I think the full size eyeshadows are around $8, but there are always sales and sometimes you can get shadows for $6.50. They also sell sample baggies for around $2.

Aromaleigh's mineral foundations and powders are a little more expensive, around $14.

I think Revlon lipsticks are one of the best out there. Also I'm a huge fan of Avon. You don't need an Avon lady to buy from. You can order straight from their website.

I wish we had Shoppers Drug Mart! I live in Buffalo, though, so it's easy enough to visit (or will be, when hubs gets around to updating his passport or enhanced license, I don't drive myself.) I miss Quo and Annabelle makeup!

I like just about everything L'Oreal, except their mascara. I'd go Maybelline there. Falsies Flared Waterproof is awesome. Oh, and my HG liquid eyeliner is Almay. It's fantastic, and around six bucks.

Back