Best Dandruff Shampoo(s)?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, all dandruff are not so good for your hairs. So you should search best shampoos which doesn't have any side effects. The most effective shampoo has the ability to remove pollutants and reduce flaky scalp flakes and white.The presence of Zinc PCA, a natural compound that is used to control oil production .

Head and Shoulders never did much for me. In fact, I would itch even more when I used it. I think it might have just been too harsh for me.

Selson Blue was my favorite "dandruff shampoo", but I am finding for my particular scalp conditions, that I am doing better with a tea tree oil shampoo and a gentle shampoo. I like the GVP Tea Tree Oil Shampoo from Sally's and I alternate with the One n Only Argan Oil Shampoo. Occasionally I will throw a few others into the rotation, but the tea tree oil seemed to make the most difference. I don't know if shampooing 1 time per week is enough if you are treating dandruff. I would think every other day or every three days until you got it under control.

Head & Shoulders. I haven't had dandruff since Primary School, but it helped then
tongue.gif

Back