Best drugstore brand eyeshadows?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
L'Oreal quads and HIP & Milani. I haven't tried NYX yet, but I'm looking forward to ordering some.

Ok, from my personal experience I like:

Milani, Jane, Revlon and regular L'oreal e/s

Milani's Pressed powders also work for me

Revlon Lipsticks

Wet'n'Wild: Eye Liners and glosses

Jane:E/s

HIP: Gel liner (Boo to everything else, the powders are not HIPed...so disappointed...

Rimmel: Eye liner, gloss (keep the liner in a warm place, hard to put on when cold)

Maybelline: Mascara

NYX: gloss and e/s (is NYX considered drugstore?)

For me Maybelline and Covergirl are too frosty/shimmery sometimes, but they're cool if ur just starting out.

for me, Annabelle, Revlon, Rimmel and maybe some other that I don't remember quickly...

I like Jane. After that, I would have to say Physician formula matte eyeshadows.

Originally Posted by tonkabeane /img/forum/go_quote.gif I'm looking for drugstore brand eyeshadows that are relatively cheap in price but high in quality (i.e. highly pigmented, easy to blend, non-clumpy, etc. and relatively similar to the feel and texture of M.A.C. eyeshadows). Does anyone have any recommendations? hmmm i think the shadows of sephora..

Definitely NYX and Prestige. Both are highly pigmented, and don't fade or crease. Additionally a lot of their colors are good dupes for MAC colors.

Originally Posted by sadiesparkle /img/forum/go_quote.gif Barry M dazzle dusts and fine glitter pots! Can't beat them :)
xxx

I have about fourteen dazzle dusts at the moment, I absolutely love them! So vibrant and they really do last all day!Other than that I'd say my favourites were (obviously) GOSH! Maybelline. Prestige and Boots brand 17.

Originally Posted by glimmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif Bourjois I like everything they make. Chilli Pepper at boots only available xmas time in sets their mascara in the pink tube is fantastic. Stays put too.

I adore Bourjois!! Chilli Pepper too, is very cute! I have gorgeous little lip colour pots from them with little tassels on them!

Bobbi Pin is also a lovely little brand that comes out of Boots in the holiday period!

I agree with NYX Milani and W&W, but I also wanted to add Black Radiance! I have a few of their quad shadows and the colors are super pigmented!!!

Revlon Colorstay (i LOVE their brown palette for neutral colors) and Nyx for bright colors/variety of colors. they are my two most used shadow brands.

I was looking at the Black Radiance quads this past weekend and wonder in if I should try them. THat and their pigments. They look pigmented... Maybe I'll go back this evening....

NYX, e.l.f and I also really like the Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips (Sunset Strip is gorgeous!).

I've found Maybelline to be pretty decent and relatively cheap. Milani is good also.

I vote Bourjois, but that's not a drugstore brand in the US is it? It is here in the UK! I wish we had NYX and Milani and HIP over here
frown.gif

Back