Best drugstore facial moisturizer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The general thinking is that oils block your pores and this causes acne. But if you use skin creams that contain only natural oils these don't block your pores and can actually reduce oiliness. Unfortunately the majority of skin creams in drug stores contain mineral oils (synthetic oil) and other synthetic ingredients that block your pores and are bad for your skin.  I find when I use products with very little oil my skin seems to produce more oil. I use natural skin creams such as Mama Nature of London's Sheer Bliss range and Neal's Yard Remedies Skin Care Range and my skin has never been better. They are not readily available in drugstores but they can be bought on line. Although they are expensive they do have a touch of class and are much better for your skin than the synthetic creams. 

Before using my current moisturizer (Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme) I used Garnier Daily Regenerating Moisturizer Lotion . It was pretty good and I'd recommend it. I switched because I received a sample of Caudalie and was very impressed, but for a drug-store brand, Garnier was great! After using it for a week I received a lot of compliments on my 'glowing' skin.

I have used Nivea cream since I was a teen and still do I also just bought a Marcel's Climatik which I love and will purchase again~! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

well drugstore is not for moisturizer dear if you have problems like acne, pores, dry skin and patches then dear i think you should go for home facial or deep clean lotions, and for moisturizing i would suggest use milk with olive oil, but better alternative for that would be a total skin lightner and moisturizer like those available. i personally use meladerm and its very effective and i am using it from long period. it will not only moisturize but also help you to remove spots, and other skin problems.

*mod edit - link removed.

My friend has Clean And Clear Oil Control Moisturiser, and it is for oily skin and I used it and I could out heaps onand it soaks into your skin really fast and is non greasy. I am setting out to buy some, I liked it that much. Also, you can get it almost anywhere. So that's a plus.

Back