Best Feature in you?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man I wear so much makeup, lashes, nails, extensions... where am "I" under it all - laughing (at truth, hmmm) Anyway I think my... smile and laugh. People say I'm funny and make them laugh - say it's contagious so I work that to my favor daily.

I would have to say my eyes because their really big. Not like freakishly big that would make them un-proportional but pretty big. I'd have to mention my hair because it is super thick and has a great natural wave that frames my eyes in a cool way.

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif My eyes. Green kitty eyes. LUCKY!!! I love my eyes the best of my features, but they are brown. I would love them WAY more if they were an interesting color!

Everyone I am friends with say I have the cutest, "perfect" nose. I do love my nose though.

But I prefer my eyes. They turn between blue, hazel, green, and a gray. It seems like it's based on the weather.

Pretty awesome, at least I think so!

My eyes. I was once told that I look like I can freeze time with them haha.

They are like icy blue with really dark outline.

Originally Posted by MakeupByMe /img/forum/go_quote.gif Never leave Your Beauty in the hands of Someone else, What if someone said You Have no Beauty !!!! Love yourself girl
smile.gif

Uhm I would say my eyes as well !!!

Well said... I totally agree...
smile.gif

My best feature is also my eyes... They are a very very dark brown colour...

Oh well, my best feature really is that i dont have any flaws... But my shiny clear eyes are very often commented on, so if i have to choose i will say that those two peepers are my best features...

I think my eyes for sure. Nice and brown

Originally Posted by shimybons /img/forum/go_quote.gif My friends would say they love my eyelashes. But for me, I love my cheeks! Having nice cheekbones is a wonderful thing
smile.gif
Wish mine were more pronounced.

My best feature in me... my devotion to my family.

My blue eyes would prolly be my best appearance.

I like my nose and nails (my nails are really strong and can grow long). I like the color of my eyes, they arent my favorite feature b/c I have extremely dark circles under them, I actually had a doctor think I had 2 black eyes once, I wasnt wearing makeup b/c I was in the hospital. Everyone always says I have nice teeth, they are straight and I never had braces, dentists ask when I had braces. It's weird though, no one says anything else, just you have nice teeth. Almost like, wow you are ugly, but look at those teeth! LOL

I would have to say my hands, long fingers with long nails that don't tend to break. (Thanks to Solar Oil)

all my face. my skin, my eyes , my nose and my mouth.

and the fact that I'm 33 years old and my mom's friends ask me if I finish school...
smile.gif

its make me happy to know that I'm look very young..

Ha ha Simi, is`nt it great to look younger than our age...?

I`m turning 48 soon, and people get shocked about this as they think i`m in my 30ies before i tell (YaY!). So maybe this is my best feature
tongue.gif

Back