Best hair straightening products?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought a Karmin Titanium hair straightener for my daughter who has curly hair.   Your should Google it and read all about it.   What Sam loves most about it is the fact that she can have straight or flips or curls, whatever takes her fancy at the time.   What I like is the 3 year manufacturer's guarantee and the fact that we could verify the product's authenticity and register the warranty.

I agree with Maryask I also have a Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron, mine is a couple of weeks old.  It works very well and doesn't burn my hair.   I have straight hair but I use this tool to lift the crown, turn under my bangs and the rest of my hair.   I usually use it every day.

If you want really nice straight hair, use Herbal Essance's Pin Straight spray. it really makes your hair pin straight. just straighten your hair and spray it on. 

Update as of 06/04/2016.

I've passed my G3 Salon Pro to my daughter in Holland and replaced it with the Salon Series heat styling iron - my hair is dead straight. I still use the Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil leave in treatment/heat protector.

i got my hair straightener from this guide, it is doing well and i love it, i hope it is also useful with you ^^

(link removed)

Last edited by a moderator:
The Sedu Revolution is my favorite iron for straightening thick, frizzy hair! If my iron died I don't know what I would do.  You can Purchase online from Amazon and price is $134.99 !! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

For me GKhair Flat Iron works in the best manner as it is affordable and makes my hair straightened in best quality. Moreover, you can use GKhair Thermalstyleher cream which is a heat protectant but I would recommend you this product to use it before blow drying your hair. 

Can anyone tell me their experience with Chi Straight Guard Smoothing Cream?  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Sorry, can't help you with Chi Straight Guard Smoothing Cream can only suggest you have a look at what I have been using. Karmin Heat Protection & Shining Spray with argan oil, applied to damp hair or Pro Naturals Moroccan argan oil (this is a leave in treatment I always apply to damp hair). My hair is dead straight & I shampoo approx every 4 days and heat style after shampoo. No heat damage and the argan oil seems to be a 1st class heat protectant, been using it since 2014. Hair is very shiny, holds styling for the 4 days, no split ends and feels smooth and soft.

I'll try, thanks for the tip :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am at the moment using Loreal Smooth Intense Ultimate Straight Perfecting Balm , and  by so far it's great!

For hair straighteners, I've found the best results with Chi, HSI, Remington, and Babyliss. These are all quality brands with varying prices/quality within their product line. The babylisspro titanium hair straigthener is pricey, but has worked wonders for me in the past (on my hair and my clients). 

Loreal Studio Pro Sleek it is a good and affordable choice. It doesn't really work with the frizziness but it helps a lot when it comes to straightening the hair.

You should avoid hair straighting products because hair straighteners destroy the natural health of hair.

Karmin G3 Salon Pro Hair Styling Iron .. What does it cost?
Just seen your question Rebecca - take a look at their website karminhairtools.com it will have prices listed (.karminhairtools.com/karmin-g3-salon-pro.html) I think it is on special now around $50 or thereabouts, but double check yourself. Well worth it.

I, of course, think curly hair is best :)  but if you must, you might want to straighten without a flat iron to keep your hair a little more healthy. 
Haha I wonder why @CurlyWoman  :)  I try to avoid using a flat iron. I like to use shaping milk, curling mousse, or curl cream that is cheap and will keep my hair under control without making it too crunchy.

Back