Best makeup for acne scars

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sorry if this has been discussed before.

I am in search of a makeup that will conceal my old acne scars. I have a few indented scars on my face.

Right now I am using dermablend but it I wonder if there is something better out there.

yeah i want to know too. to cover my Red Acne Marks. some are light some are dark.

MAC Studio Finish Conceal?? Laura Mercier Camouflage? anyone???

I don't really know that much but maybe you can try Mineral makeup? Oh Laura Mercier Oil free and Esteelauder day wear liquid foundation also has good coverage too.

Originally Posted by ShelleyJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sorry if this has been discussed before.
I am in search of a makeup that will conceal my old acne scars. I have a few indented scars on my face.

Right now I am using dermablend but it I wonder if there is something better out there.

it's depends on how much coverage you want or need. I love using makeup for ever's foundations and cover stick...works excellent when you need extra coverage.
Also, to minimize the appearance of acne/scars, I would use a matte foundation

Dermablend is good for the red acne scars. However, I don't know what works on the pock mark ones (indented) I need to know. I am so paranoid about the ones on the side of my face!

Hi there,

Iam kristina i would like to suggest you wat kind of makeup used in acne scars, i know the one site which helps u a alot in this topic and also they provide you a good and healthy product for ur skin This is a natural and botanical range from beautifulpure that could help you. Combined with Skin Assist you would see some results in 2-3 weeks.

beautifulpure.com Organic Gifts for you.

Thanks

kristi

Originally Posted by Modirty80 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Dermablend is good for the red acne scars. However, I don't know what works on the pock mark ones (indented) I need to know. I am so paranoid about the ones on the side of my face! I agree!! Dermablend covers everything....

have you thought about using a primer? that would create a smoother canvas for your foundation.

Latest posts

Back