Best mascara for sensitive eyes?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I spent ages searching for a nice mascara for my sensitve eyes. I found one that's water resistant so it stays on better and doesn't smudge, with camomile and organic aloe vera in it. I got it from a website called 'nemki health'.

I have a sensitive eyes,and I used estee louder, Clinigue ,L'Oreal ,but all of them cause to itch all the time and now I wanna buy one, I dont know which brand is good?

Try Lancome Hypnose.I have experienced the same problem with Estee Lauder and maybelline.

If you're sensitive to mascara, it may be an allergic reaction to the mascara itself, or it may be due to where the mascara is placed. If you’ve been using oil-based mascaras, try switching to a water-based mascara and see if that helps.

If using a water-based mascara does not help, the sensitivities may be due to where you put the mascara on the eyelash itself. If it is placed too close to the base of the eyelash, the mascara may cover important oil glands near the eye. Irritation and sensitivity around the eyes may occur when these glands are blocked. I would recommend that you only put mascara on the tips of the eyelashes, avoiding the base at all times. The eyelash base can attract parasites or debris and mascara is quite sticky, attracting whatever is in the air. If you avoid putting mascara near the base, you will have a better chance of avoiding irritation

I also have super sensitive eyes to mascara. I have noticed it doesn't matter what brand it is... as long as its black my eyes get red, watery, itchy and PAINFUL!!! within seconds. i don't know if its the coloring element of black mascara or what. i don't mind wearing brown mascara but i love wearing black mascara. does anyone have any suggestions as far as maybe a good brand i can try out that might help.

Back