Best mineral undereye concealer?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mineral undereye concealers have never really worked for me... they never cover anything, and they just make my skin look dry and ew. Even when I moisturize my undereye area well
frown.gif
However, I have been using Lumiere's Pressed Concealer in Light/Medium Yellow and I like it much better than powder concealers. I'm not sure they offer this anymore, it may have just been replaced by the new healing concealer-- which I don't really want to try, because of the emu oil.

I heard about the Everyday Minerals concealer. I think it covers as well as Bare Minerals Multi-Tasking Minerals. I've better check this out. I also have to check out Meow's concealers.

Originally Posted by aznglory /img/forum/go_quote.gif I just ordered lumiere healing concealer in light and meow concealers samples, thanks! aznglory, so how do they compare? which one do you find superior? i personally LOVE my meow undereye concealer a lot!

Hmm, lumiere is great for blemishes but too hard to spread for undereye. Meow's undereye concealer in siamese, persian, and chartreux did nothing for me...

Originally Posted by Mikitapatel /img/forum/go_quote.gif how do you apply mmu wet? I have never worn it wet and I wanted to try it. Any helpful tips? I use one of three wet application techniques:
1. Spray your brush with a fine mist of water, touch with your minerals

and paint on.

2. Dampen your pointer finger and touch onto the area.

3. Dampen a flocked sponge, with with your minerals and apply.

**Sometimes I buff, sometimes I don't.
glasses.gif

Here's the link to a tut by Thais!

https://forum.makeuptalk.com/f13...eup-36793.html

BE's Well Rested works like a charm for dark under eye circles. I totally recommend this!

BE's Bisque however doesn't do a thing for me.

Back