Best site to buy OPI nail polish?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have anyone bought OPI nail polishes from the website discountopinailpolish.com before?  What was your experience and is it good?

Thanks =)

Hi Swedgal, 

Sale-nail.com is from the same owner as nailetc.com 

That was what I found out when I payed with paypal to salenail. 

Maybe something to take in account with your next order. 

I mostly shop on www.herstyle-shop.com for my nail polish, they do have a good amount of O.P.I & Essie nail polish, with the $5.00 flat rate shipping its much better than I pay for my local taxes.

Hi,

I'm new here but i'm looking for OPI nail polish shop online which can offer cheaper.

I saw some people asking about discountnailpolish online.I ever buy from them but the product is fake product.

When I ask for my shipment status they didnt reply at all. This website is from China.

OPI is sold on Beauty.com (owned by Drugstore.com which is/was owned by RiteAid).

I just want to say Head2ToeBeauty and 8ty8Beauty doesn't sell OPI anymore. But mbeautylounge does. Sometimes it's the same price, sometimes it's cheaper. The site is run by such nice people. I always am able to get the latest collection from them. 

*edited by Mod*

Hi, I'm looking for a distributor myself of where I can get O.P.I./Essie nail polishes. If you work directly with a distributor, can I get their info.? I'm looking to start selling nail polish. Thank you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by ccifuentes28 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi, I'm looking for a distributor myself of where I can get O.P.I./Essie nail polishes. If you work directly with a distributor, can I get their info.? I'm looking to start selling nail polish. Thank you. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
There are some wholesalers however keep in mind unless you're a licensed professional you might not be able to obtain legit OPI through legit channels. I purchase OPI from Ed Wyes, Cosmoprof and The Industry Source as well as directly from OPI Pro - all requires a professional license or salon license.

Amazon.com has always worked good for me. Lots of variety and sometimes you can even get free shipping.

If anyone is in Toronto, I can get a deal when we purchase together in a bulk, its $6 per OPI, the down side is there is a list of colors that's available. However the list is usually around 120 colors. It doesn't seem to be as cheap as the websites, but at least there is no shipping :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />. I cannot afford to buy all my polish picks at once :<

Hi!! I'm new here, I join to this to asked you where do you find them because I enter to this page and I didn't find them can you tell me please, thanks

The best place to buy OPI is in an Ulta store. You can buy it on amazon or other online sites but most of the e-tailers there are not authorized to sell it. This would raise the question of whether or not the product you receive is real or a fake product. You can go to opi.com and click the "Where to find OPI" to find a store locally.

Hi!

I want to ask you if you already tried salenail.com?

I was looking for Zoya... if you know any other place that I can buy it online, let me know.

thanks

Nailsupplies.us has terrible service. It says it ships world wide however they charge through the nose for shipping and also i attempted to order 3 times and each time it was cancelled with the excuse that i needed to pay a different way, first by credit card then by paypal and then wire transfer. i'd prefer to pay full price than deal with that site.

OPI only authorizes their polishes to be sold from reputable vendors. To buy from unauthorized sites is buying from the gray and even the black market. Worse, there ARE counterfeiters out there.

Back