Best smelling foaming shower gels!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently tried some L'Occitane shower gels and some Malton and Brown gels and as lovely as they are, I noticed the smell doesnt hang around and I think I quite like it when the fragrance hangs around. I also had a sample of an Elmis one and although I wasnt totally sold on the Ginger smell, it did hang around and the gel foamed wonderfully and felt really luxurious.

with all that said, what premium shower gels have you used and which would you recommend?

I'm a big fan of Philosophy's scented gels, to be honest. The margarita one smells so summery to me.

My favorite is actually by suave and I think it runs around 1.29/bottle haha. It's fruit smoothie scented though, and it is really foamy. 

I'm a big fan of Soap & Glory, love that they have a signature scent.  B&BW also really lasts for me, love Twilight Woods (both women & men) and some of the other seasonal scents, The Body Shop's Vanilla or Mango.  I'm working on making my own with a shower gel base I bought and some essential or fragrance oils.

Shower gels I don't like - Victoria's Secret, most Philosophy, drugstore brands (noticeable heavy synthetic notes bug me).

Latest posts

Back