Best TRAVEL brush collection??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, here is a case where I'm sure I'll get a bunch of answers, and the more the merrier. I need a good selection to choose from.

Just recently, I have noticed I have been putting my makeup on in the car while on the fly (dropping my son off at school, sitting in the parking lot "putting my face on" before I head out to do errands. All of my brushes are large, professional brushes and it's kind of a hassle to grab them to go with the makeup when I head out. I've tried a couple of travel-sized brushes in the past, but they have always seemed to be really rough which I don't like at all (also irritates my skin). 

Anyone know a "relatively" inexpensive, soft brush set that I could pick up on a retail level and be happy with?  I would want it to have at least 4-5+ brushes and have them be able to fit in a standard size makeup case.

Throw some ideas at me, people!!! (Name and where to find them too!)

I can't say enough how much I love ecotools brushes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> someone on makeuptalk referred me to them when I asked for a travel set too. I have the eyes travel brush set, but they have one for faces too. they're not suuper tiny, but they're compact, and the bristles are full-size (and fluffy).

they also have a 6-pack of 'mini brushes', which are like the same size as sponge applicators--they're good for small touchups, some lip color, maybe concealer, etc--but the brushes are flat and not fluffy so I wouldn't recommend them for eyeshadow.

this is what the brushes look like. the travel set comes with a pouch but I find that it's pretty much useless since it doesn't really protect the bristles. I have more photos of them on my blog, but I'm sure there are a million reviews on them if you just do a google search too

I have to agree. I love EcoTools, inexpensive yet fantastic.

Originally Posted by americanclassic /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't say enough how much I love ecotools brushes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> someone on makeuptalk referred me to them when I asked for a travel set too. I have the eyes travel brush set, but they have one for faces too. they're not suuper tiny, but they're compact, and the bristles are full-size (and fluffy).

they also have a 6-pack of 'mini brushes', which are like the same size as sponge applicators--they're good for small touchups, some lip color, maybe concealer, etc--but the brushes are flat and not fluffy so I wouldn't recommend them for eyeshadow.

this is what the brushes look like. the travel set comes with a pouch but I find that it's pretty much useless since it doesn't really protect the bristles. I have more photos of them on my blog, but I'm sure there are a million reviews on them if you just do a google search too

Latest posts

Back