Best Volumizing Mascara With No Clumps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What is the best VOLUMIZING mascara that you have ever tried that doesn't clump? I'm most interested in drugstore brands.

Personally, my absolute favorite is YSL Babydoll.

Some other ones worth trying (which aren't as good as YSL but better than the others mentioned):

Bobbi Brown Extreme Party

Lancôme Hypnose Star

Dior Addict It-Lash

Personally, my absolute favorite is YSL Babydoll.

Some other ones worth trying (which aren't as good as YSL but better than the others mentioned):

Bobbi Brown Extreme Party

Lancôme Hypnose Star

Dior Addict It-Lash
Aww, that's not fair to say they're better - I think different mascaras work differently for everyone! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> For instance I hate the Dior Addict It-Lash (I'm using it now and I am SO glad it was a sample and I didn't buy it) but I think I lot of people would agree that it works well. I've heard a lot of comparisons to Benefit's They're Real, but I hate that one, too, so...

My personal favorite for volume is Chanel Le Volume. But it doesn't build on its self very well, so if you want to avoid spider lashes you either have to a) let the tube dry out a few weeks or b ) use some sort of primer first. Which I know sounds like it defeats the point, but I've never had better volume with any other mascara!

Edit: Oh, now my baby fingers can't figure out how emoticons work. Gosh darn it, get it together, self!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back