Best/Worst Blush

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'd say mac is the best...but i'm just a tad bit partial to it! i've also heard great things about nars blushes.

I don't believe I ever met a bad blush. I like my lorac blush in pink. I love, love, love blush!

milani-luminous, l'oreal front page peace, lancome, and the shiseido accentuating color stick in peach flush is awesome and portable! also the mary kay blushes. They're so cheap, finely milled, and pigmented. I didnt' like estee lauder blushes very much

Definitely Cargo! I also really like Lorac. I can't think of any bad blushes that I've tried...

I LOVE Cargo blushes. I've been using them for over a year now! I can't recall any bad blushes I've used.

I love my mineral blushes because they stay on longer than pan blushes. I have blushes from Bare Escentuals and everyday minerals.

BEST: Nars, MAC, and Shu Uemura hands down

WORST: Revlon powder blushes ---> hardly any pigments!!

On a side note, I just recently picked up Nars' Torrid Blush, and I am in love :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> It's everything I wanted Orgasm to be.

ditto :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Chanel also makes good blushes

worst -- iono, i don't have a very big collection of blushes , though i'm sure i've ran across some bad ones... i can't remember any @ the moment

love, love, love mac cream blush (sweet william is my favourite shade) and NARS (although i think orgasm is waaaay too overrated!) the worst blush i have ever come across has to be one of those maybelline powder ones with the horrible dinky brush. hideous!

My HG blushes are the Stila Convertible Colors, and was really disapointed with Tarte stains

Chanel has some gorgeous blushes, esp. Joues Contraste in Orchid Rose, its the most beautiful colour- a peachy, nudey, glowy beige that looks sooo natural yet gives you a glow that emphasises your cheek bones nicely. This is lovely for day time..

i also like stila waterlily rouge pot which is a lovely pinky beige colour..and applies like a dream..i'm a huge fan of blushes so i do have many others.. but these 2 being my current fav.

oh, ive been wanting to get Chanel reflex as well..which im sure many wouldve heard of..

as for worst blushes.. i havent come across any bad terrible blushes just yet since its hard to go wrong with quality brands..and im cautious with picking colours..

I love mineral blushes because they have wonderful colors; great pigmentation and great staying power. Most of my mineral blushes are from BE but I also have 1 from EDM and several samples from other brands.

I think the worst blushes were Maybelline. They had no color whatsoever.

Back