Betsey Johnson Spring 2008 Collection

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Quote:
It was prom night all over again at Betsey Johnson. For those who had a bummer of a night the first time around, the Tent at Bryant Park was outfitted with glittering side tables and a disco ball. Betsey decided to show ultra feminine party dresses of tulle, ruffles and lame with flirty details like polka dots, pom poms and swirls. My favorite prom-inspired decade? Surprisingly, the 80s. This group was mostly in Betsey pink and black and had details like bows and corsets; it seemed the most wearable to me.
One thing is for sure: there is always a party at the Betsey Johnson show. LL Cool J and Tori Spelling, with hubby as prom date, were there and the models did their Betsey required flirty poses with the photogs at the end of the runway. The grand finale was, of course, Betsey and her cartwheels but this time she had granddaughter in tow. It was all very fun, very colorful and very Betsey!

source: Have. Want. Need. | FabSugar - Fashion & Shopping.

Reaction score
she by far has to be my fav. designer!

i totally lover all her stuff (clothes, shoes, jewlery)!!!

by the way im wearing a robe right now from her line.

Reaction score
I'm so happy she decided to work with Macy*s. I really like her too because unlike other "quirky" (to put it nicely) designers, her stuff is actually wearable. I really want her reversible bag.

Reaction score
wasn't too impressed actually.

i do kinda like the black and white numbers.

Reaction score
i love betsy johnson, but whats up with her legs? i thought she had on boots until i seen she had on flats...

Reaction score
Awesome! I'm so happy that princess skirts are coming back. And her swimwear is adorable!!

Reaction score
I looooooooooooooove it! Her shoes are to die for. Like the yellow one.hahah

Reaction score
OH I love Betsey Johnson!!! So adorable. I was happy to see her models looked a little healthier than others on the runway!

Reaction score
Betsey Johnson (the person)reminds me of a gigantic, fruit flavored Pebbles Flintsone Vitamin,but I really do love some of her designs a lot! I love most of these you put up--absolutely amazing fabrics and colors!!! Thanks so much for posting! She is a very unique, distinctive, incredible designer.

han

Reaction score
i just bought this betsey johnson purse from nordstrom

Reaction score
I like 4 and 17. I really like the white dress with red tie. Great for dancing in.

Babyangel

Nox

Reaction score
The pieces here are definitely VERY theatrical, but her ready-to-wear is fabulous, it almost looks edible, it's so fruity looking!

Latest posts