Beyonce Knowles - leather and green mini - Yeah or Nope

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive worked with Beyonce and Her mua Mally Roncal, Beyonce barely picks out what she wears.Her mom is the true fashinista
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Karren /img/forum/go_quote.gif http://l.yimg.com/k/im_sigg3ii9ZBM7stlprv5VjcXniA---y626-x495-q75-n1/omg/us/img/e2/7f/1982002339_10818260156.jpg
Love it, Hate it? What do you think?

Source - Week In Photos: May 3-9, 2009 - omg! photos on Yahoo!

Personally I think she looks awesome but that top is a little strange and the shoes too although they do match her leather jacket nicely.. Love the green mini! Yeah!!

it's hideous as hell...the whole combination is just wrong...

Originally Posted by nydoll23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Ive worked with Beyonce and Her mua Mally Roncal, Beyonce barely picks out what she wears.Her mom is the true fashinista
smile.gif
OH LAWDY....no wonder...just look at that tacky Dereon Collection..that collection is just a H.A.M.

Originally Posted by speerrituall1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif what the hell????!!!!! if the poster mentioned that her mom picks out her outfits then that means she (the mom) must of picked out that tacky ensemble she is wearing in the pic..
Plus the House of Dereon..ever take a look at that H.A.M.? TACKY as all....

I hate everything!

What happen to her. Before she could put together an outfit and look good but recent pics I've seen it's like she just throws on random things.

i saw them making fun of this outfit on TMZ... why wear a skirt so shirt if you can't get in the car properly? esp if there are cameras and paparazzi around waiting for that crouch shot. haha.

Originally Posted by xtiffanyx /img/forum/go_quote.gif Quite tacky IMO. shoot Stevie Wonder can see this is a tacky outfit...

Jeeezzz... the mini isn't flattering at all. Did she just stand up and forget to tug on her skirt a little bit?

The dress so short and i didn't like it with the jacket

But i LOVE her sunglasses

Back