Beyonce spotted with the seasons ugliest bag...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow thats really ugly! But since its beyonce I would doubt she paid for it, it was probably given to her. Its so tacky, it looks like a bad knockoff you would get on canal street!

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif https://forum.makeuptalk.com/gal...patchwork3.jpg
YIKES! Beyonce was spotted showing off the Louis Vuitton "Tribute Bag". This purse has been labeled the ugliest bag of the season by many fashion mags and editors. It's supposed to be a collage of all the best selling LV bags of all time....I say it's a disaster!!
What do you say??
first off I would definitely PAY FOR A KNOCK OFF OF OF A KNOCK OFF...LMAO........DAYUM THE MONEY THESE CELEBRITIES spend for stupid items..lol..

Originally Posted by gracexd /img/forum/go_quote.gif yuck,,
it's ugly. how could beyonce used that

she probably got it for free...this is how some designer's get their items in the public eye...she's a famous entertainer, photographed everywhere so who else would be the better person to advertise this monstrosity..lol...

haha absolutely horrible!!!
tongue.gif

Back