• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

BH Cosmetics Steal My Heart Sale - while supplies last only!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want the hard case brush set but lord knows I do not need anymore brushes or eyeshadow palettes so I have to pass. 

I'm still working on building my brush collection and those look great! Never tried BH brushes; what do you ladies think of their quality?

So tempted grr this is one section of the website I would have been better off not seeing haha:) I just found it! I have been wanting to try the shadows I dont have any this is cute!

This is a total steal for the price, thanks for sharing! I just bought one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm seriously tempted. The brushes look awesome, but do I need them? Not really.. do I need another palette..umm no lol..but still it's a great deal! I'll debate with myself a bit but that brush set is calling me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back