Big Makeup No No

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dont think it is horrible, the application is a bit sloopy and the make up is a bit heavy around the eyes. but the idea of what she was going for isnt all that bad

Who is she?? Anyway, her makeup looks pretty heavy and really weird to me...
wacko.gif

Originally Posted by kcam125 /img/forum/go_quote.gif yikes!!!!!!!! who is that?! Jodie Marsh, she's an english glamour model. Well she used to be, I'm not really sure what she'd class herself as now. She just kinda hangs around getting photographed wearing not very much.

Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif well. I feel a bit better about my eyeliner skills now! Me too!! She looks like she just came out of the coal mine!!

I don't think it look completly terrible... maybe just a little too much contrast wit hthe black and gray eyeshadow

ok so i was able to see the pic now (for some reason it didnt show before) and i seeeriously wish i didnt. =O that is scarryyy

IMO, she completely does NOT have the face/bone structure to pull off such a "heavy" look. It completely overwhelms her. Also, I do not like the blush at all -- too orange for me. The lip color is okay, but I have to say, I am thoroughly tired of the fake trout pout lips all over the place. Sometimes the natural shape is far more appealing.

Consider that strike 1.

Here's strike 2:

jodiemarshfrockhorrorthreeout.jpg

and strike 3:

jodiemarshsm.jpg

if that truly is her before/after picture..she was so much prettier before.

Back