Bio oil is great under mmu

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by reesesilverstar /img/forum/go_quote.gif I thought Bio Oil was for scars... I keep hearing that it breaks ppl out. Glad you said this cause I was rethinking whether or not I might see some miraculous result from it.

I would call this one that you have to try for yourself. I read about this from a review from Periwinkle on another forum and based on her love of this tried it. I'm so glad that I did because my skin loves this unlike any other oil or moisturizer that I have used to date. It is ideal for wear under my mineral makeup and simply works for my skin beautifully. I've gotten such wonderful results from Bio Oil that I've shared it with a sister and sister in law and both have similar results as myself. I guess it's another case of your skin will either love or hate it but if you have dry, sensitive, or acne prone skin it's worth at least a try especially if you are trying to eliminate old acne scars, which Bio Oil is known for.

I agree that this is one of those love it or hate it things. I fall into the latter category. It doesn't sink into my skin at all so I tried using it on my body and it did nothing. It definitely wouldn't work under MMU for me. I'd just get an oily mess. Even when using the tiniest amount it'd just sit on my face and be greasy. I didn't use it long enough to see if it'd break me out. It might be a good body moisturizer but it didn't do anything besides that.

Back