Birchbox: December 2012 (Gift Subscription box)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Loladevil /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My mom just got the welcome box for the 6 month sub I bought her, have to say I'm disappointed! She received a tili bag, a twistband, the color club nail polish, a foil packet of hair mask, a perfume sample and the mary lou manizer. I guess I had hoped for a better box for her and this seems like a lot of leftover items throw together. Wish they allowed you to pick an age range for the welcome box.
Usually the welcome boxes are a mix of old/new items to highlight what was popular and what's being featured currently.

The box has shipped but I do not see anywhere in my account where I can find out what I got. Where do I look?

The welcome boxes don't usually update to your account til after you receive the box. My last welcome box it took like a week to get the contents. Your going spoiler free girl!!

I know me too... I'm trying right now to go spoiler free on the pop sugar luxury box and its killing me. I feel like its going to be haunting me in my dreams..lol!

Back