• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Birchbox February 2014 Swaps Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have to trade: 

OPI Sheer Tint in Be Magentale With Me

Revive Dry Deodorant

Want: 

Juicy Couture La La Malibu 
Smashbox mascara
Beauty Protector oil
Ayres soap (Midnight Tango) Dr. Brandt Pores No More
I also have some other sample-y things to trade to even up if desired -- if someone wants some other stuff in addition for a more valuable swap item.

HAVE:

Skin & Co Truffle Therapy Anti-Aging Serum (10 ml)

WANT:

Anything but hair ties/accessories -- make me an offer!

i bought a full size of the alpine snow and the teal sheer tint but i'm not in love with either. let me know if you're interested in taking these off my hands before i print out a return label!

I have:

Serge Normant dry conditioner

Fruit pigmented mascara

Whish body butter (pomegranate)

Isovoxy breath poprock things in Honey Mint

(I also have the sample of Hello, but I spritzed it once to smell it - I'll send this for free with any other swap if anyone wants it)

Want:

Underarmour headband

Phenome line minimizer

Borghese splendore brightening makeup

Anything spf face cream/ anti aging

Anything brow related

Quote: Originally Posted by gingerneko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Have to trade: 

OPI Sheer Tint in Be Magentale With Me

Revive Dry Deodorant

Want: 

Juicy Couture La La Malibu 
Smashbox mascara
Beauty Protector oil
Ayres soap (Midnight Tango) Dr. Brandt Pores No More
I also have some other sample-y things to trade to even up if desired -- if someone wants some other stuff in addition for a more valuable swap item.

OPI swapped - thanks! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

This is a big long shot, but does anyone have the ModelCo Lipstick in the color Kitty up for trade? If so, please send me a PM and we will see if we can work something out. Thanks!

I'm obsessed with the Beauty Protector hair oil if anyone has any still up for trade - PM me please! 

I know I'm late to the game here, but I have the Bain De Terre shampoo and conditioner I'm willing to trade. Neither have been opened or used. They're good products but my husband is allergic to the fragrance. Please message me if you'd like to discuss a trade!

Back