BirchBox is coming to Canada!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Points were given out to those who signed up when they first launched, because they had an error in the shipping date so they gave us 100 points = 10$.. I don't know of any other codes currently, but I would expect soon! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks, I'll wait a little... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've already destroyed my box lol, but here is what I received in my box (the sample sizes):

The scent of the cream is super-strong!!!
I got

I'm really starting to like Birchbox!!

34ywl90.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooohhh, that box looks goods. Kinda makes me want to subscribe now to receive December's box... I'd use everything except the Benefit products...

EDIT: I just did! LOL... you ladies are bad influence  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I received 14 BB points with the order. 

Ooohhh, that box looks goods. Kinda makes me want to subscribe now to receive December's box... I'd use everything except the Benefit products...

EDIT: I just did! LOL... you ladies are bad influence  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I received 14 BB points with the order. 
yAy!

Is there any way I can preview what's in my bag? I just subscribed yesterday so it may not be available to me yet, but I'm curious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Is there any way I can preview what's in my bag? I just subscribed yesterday so it may not be available to me yet, but I'm curious :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't think its available until it ships :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But maybe you can? if not, once it's shipped click on "YOUR BOX" middle right hand corner

Yay! Just got my shipping notice and I was able to find out what's in my Dec. box.

I'm happy about all the products, I already have that dry shampoo but I love it, and it's very convenient for the gym/travel. I could always use another eyeliner...  I love the Vasanti product and I guess if I don't like the cream I can always gift it to my mother. The only thing I'm not sure about is the lip/cheek stain. I'll probably just use it on my lips if it isn't too dark. Anyone tried it??

Anyways, that seems promising and I'll cancel Topbox next month to keep BB instead. Can't wait to see January's selections... I've seen the US selections, anyone knows if they'll be the same for Canada?

Screen Shot 2014-12-21 at 7.57.29 PM.png

Yay! Just got my shipping notice and I was able to find out what's in my Dec. box.

I'm happy about all the products, I already have that dry shampoo but I love it, and it's very convenient for the gym/travel. I could always use another eyeliner...  I love the Vasanti product and I guess if I don't like the cream I can always gift it to my mother. The only thing I'm not sure about is the lip/cheek stain. I'll probably just use it on my lips if it isn't too dark. Anyone tried it??

Anyways, that seems promising and I'll cancel Topbox next month to keep BB instead. Can't wait to see January's selections... I've seen the US selections, anyone knows if they'll be the same for Canada?
Nope, Canada boxes each month will be different from USA boxes , I contacted there CSR in regards to that, so we will be getting different items in our boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Nope, Canada boxes each month will be different from USA boxes , I contacted there CSR in regards to that, so we will be getting different items in our boxes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks!! You always have an answer to my questions!! LOL

Do we get spoilers for Canada, or do we have to wait? And can we also pick an item, like the US can? 

Thanks!! You always have an answer to my questions!! LOL

Do we get spoilers for Canada, or do we have to wait? And can we also pick an item, like the US can? 
You should get your spoilers once your tracking info shows up :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ( scanned /once left the facility, give or take a couple of days)

I just purchased from the Birchbox shop. I wonder how long it will take to ship? It seems like all of the items in the December boxes have free shipping, and with my points I managed to bring down the cost of the full-sized amika dry shampoo to $6. I just had to pay an extra $3 Canadian handling fee, but for $9, the deal was pretty sweet. I think I'm going to really like Birchbox :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great deal!! I looooveee this dry shampoo!!

Btw, anyone knows when we can usually review our products for points?

Very soon after receipt, I believe.  Click on the products you received, and there should be a review option that shows up.

Great deal!! I looooveee this dry shampoo!!

Btw, anyone knows when we can usually review our products for points?
I don't think we get points for reviews? I can't find anywhere to review for points..

It says

"Keep racking up those points by referring friends, answering surveys, and purchasing full‑size versions of your samples. More points translates into more great products!"

You should be able to go to your box items, click on each item to take you to the shop, and then a "review" option should show up for you.

You should be able to go to your box items, click on each item to take you to the shop, and then a "review" option should show up for you.
Found it, thanks!

I don't think it was there last time I checked, but now I see the option and I did get 10 points for reviewing a product.

Hey... How did you manage to figure out what was in your box before you received it?  We ended up getting the same things ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Hey... How did you manage to figure out what was in your box before you received it?  We ended up getting the same things ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I think for Canada, we don't get to see what;s in our box until it ships out...unlike USA they get to see everything before it ships. They might update that soon, since there still brand new to Canada :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I made a spoilers thread :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

https://www.makeuptalk.com/f/topic/135416-birchbox-canada-january-2015-spoilers/

Back