Birchbox Man June 2014 -Spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is what my hubby is getting too... I'm totally swiping the laundress stain bar :)

I'm bummed since mine wont update! And when I called yesterday to see when it  might ship, they said he might not get one until the July box.  Whomp whomp.

My box preview is up! We're getting:

The Laundress Wash and Stain Bar

J. Fold Leather Card Carrier

English Laundry Tahitian Waters

Proper Bar Soap Elderflower

Mr. Natty Willie Mack's All-Over Wax
This is what I'm getting as well. When it comes to Birchbox, I can't resist a good promo, I can't stay unsubscribed, and I can't sit on my points. I always say I'm going to, then something like this comes along and I totally cave. I hope I get the blue card holder. And, yes, I got Birchbox Man for myself.

I am hoping I get the stain bar too!  I love that product--it has saved items that I never thought had a chance--like items covered in butter/oil stains that had set, been washed, dried, and then were treated with the bar and came out looking like new!

I signed up for a month for my bf and he got:

The Laundress Wash and Stain Bar
Passport Holder
Face Oil
Proper Bar Soap Elderflower
Billy Jealousy Beard Wash 

Not bad considering I added this with an order I made for his birthday and only paid about $0.40 for this box! He's excited for the passport holder and it's really nice quality. The beard wash may get used as shampoo as he as some scruff, but he keeps it nicely trimmed so there's not much to wash!

I have a tracking number but it won't track yet and I can't figure out how to pull up my box. I'm fairly new to birchbox, am I doing something wrong?

Yay! My husbands box finally updated!

He's getting:

Proraso Shaving Cream (I'm so happy he's getting this! He kind of went down the rabbit hole on learning how to shave better and that's how I convinced him to get BBMan)

The Laundress Wash & Stain Bar

Baxter of California Face Scrub

Mt Sapola Body Lotion

Tommy John Socks 

He's getting:

Proraso Shaving Cream (I'm so happy he's getting this! He kind of went down the rabbit hole on learning how to shave better and that's how I convinced him to get BBMan)

Mt Sapola Body Lotion

Tommy John Socks
Yea! Box twins! Super excited about the stain bar and the socks, and I am sure everything else will be used!

Yea! Box twins! Super excited about the stain bar and the socks, and I am sure everything else will be used!
He's excited to try the shaving cream and the face scrub.  The socks I will probably get to steal since this conversation happened when I showed him what he was getting:

H: "Liners? Do they go in your socks?"

M: "No, so your socks don't show."

H: "Oh. I'm not sure I'd like them with my sneakers."

M: "Not necessarily for sneakers. Think loafers and boat shoes."

H: "Oh. I guess that makes more sense."

I swear he's a smart guy. But when we moved, I did have to tell him to give away the shirts he had since Middle School (and we moved when he was 27...) 

He's getting:

Mt Sapola Body Lotion

Tommy John Socks
This would be my husband's perfect box. I hope this is what is in his box!

My husband just got his box in the mail, it had the socks. He liked it overall and said it was cool. I guess we are going to try another month ad well, since I was charged on the 15th for next months box.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was charged yesterday for the July Men's box. So much for unsubscribing before the deadline. I have cancelled both my BB Women's accounts for the time being.
Yeahhhh that happened to me too. I went to cancel this morning and it already charged me.  I went ahead and canceled. It's not a huge deal, but I didnt even receive his June box until just yesterday so we barely had a chance to decide if he liked it. 

Now my question is whether I will be able to review the July items and get the points for them!

Back