Birchbox Points Savers Support Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by grayc /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i have 430 points in my account right now at month 5.  My Goal is to make it to Month 9 and use my 20% off code and all my points to buy a Clarisonic.   I've come so close to using them though... like at Christmas when they had the discounts on Gift Sets; I wanted that One Lone Serum Set so bad!
I've book looking into the Clairsonic as well...I think that might be a great motivation for me to save my points. I've had big pores for a long time, and from what I hear this is a great tool to help that!

See, I think I'm doing good saving then they email these bonus points emails....just got it in my inbox....spend $35 and get a bonus 35 points. Ugh. Not this time, Birchbox!!!

Originally Posted by spmblueeyez /img/forum/go_quote.gif

See, I think I'm doing good saving then they email these bonus points emails....just got it in my inbox....spend $35 and get a bonus 35 points. Ugh. Not this time, Birchbox!!!
If I hadn't wanted to try the Jouer Lip Therapy in the sample pack I wouldn't have fallen for the spend 25, get 25 extra promo.    Must... save money... and be patient... for... points!  
stupidme.gif

Woot! Just got an email that if upgraded to yearly, I would get 110 points plus a bonus 50 points. I decided to go for it.

Just upgraded!  Although by math-y goodness it comes out to ~$2.30/box after points and all it feels pretty lame to see a $110 charge on my bank statement...Oh well. It was money I would've spent anyway right? There goes my "no-buy January". (Worth it 
wink.gif
)

I now have 365 points and I *should* be getting 50 more since someone used my code to sign up...

I found a new item I'm going to save my points for!  I believe I need the Number 4 survival kit.  It's a great value, and I think my points will be well (best) spent that way.  

Hello Savers!

After this month's boxes, I am up to 78 on one account and 159 on the other.

I'm uber broke right now, saving for my son's b-day party, so nothing is tempting me at the moment for the account that's over a hundred now. Feels good to be saving for my kid, and saving my points for myself :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

How are you all doing this month? 

I have 135 points right now, and I haven't reviewed anything from this month yet (6 products).  However, I'm awful, because I just spent the last 15 minutes going through the shop, looking at all of the "Free Shipping" products over $25, because I want to buy something so I can get the Argan Oil & Alessandro Cream Rich.  Logic in my head is: get myself something fun, plus earn points, PLUS get 2 "free" products.  Not that I need anything, LOL.

I have 256 in my first account and I have two things that I need to review yet (both of the WEI products). In my second account I have 100 points. Still holding strong!

I have 186 points right now...but have been so tempted by the chocolate! I am DETERMINED to save for a Clarisonic, though...because my skin and I are in a fight right now and it's been a jerk for a month. I need it! Still quite a way to go. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have 351 on my main account! I am so excited as I have never saved this many.

688 on my main, and just spent 200 on my second account. I use the second account for small purchases, and my main to hoard :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Nothing strikes my fancy at the moment. 

I picked up Coralista, a pick 2 and the variety pack of chocopods on my second account because there was a $10 off $35 + 200 points and free pick 2

I love coralista, I had just been holding out for it to be in a benefit combo pack.

I want them to stock Hervana I think its the only one left I don't own.. maybe Dandelion, but the pigmentation is awful on my skin. 

I saved up over 1000 pts and wanted to take advanage of the 20% code so ended up purchasing the sedu 6000i hairdryer. Would have bought a Mia but had just got a great deal at skinstore for only $85. Got the dryer for $159 and two-pack selection and paid the difference of $25.

I have 530 points, thinking about saving my points for a second sub.

I have a confession, I caved and spent 100 points on the Beauty Protector last month, I *had* to have it! 
icon_redface.gif

I'm currently at 186 and 178 after April points and I'm going to *try* to stay strong!

How are you ladies doing with your saving?

I'm going to be at 1086 on my main account (the one that I hoard points on) after April reviews. I need to figure out when some of these are going to expire and spend them.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I have a confession, I caved and spent 100 points on the Beauty Protector last month, I *had* to have it! 
icon_redface.gif

I'm currently at 186 and 178 after April points and I'm going to *try* to stay strong!

How are you ladies doing with your saving?
I have 376 points on sub #1. This is the sub that I am promising myself not to use. 

On sub 2 I only have 88 points. I needed a new brow pencil, so I used my points and got the Sumita pencil (Love it) and a few other things. I figure I will use #2 for items only if I need them and #1, I'm saving until I get my one year anniversary code.

I caved in March and got some stuff, then forgot to fill out all the surveys! Smh lol.. also I have 186 and 120 points in my accounts. No purchases for a while!

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm going to be at 1086 on my main account (the one that I hoard points on) after April reviews. I need to figure out when some of these are going to expire and spend them.
that is incredible! I'm up to 376 and feeling good about myself lol

Latest posts

Back