Birchbox sent me a bonus gift to thank me for my loyalty!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think those are just haphazardly-sent emails because those offers typically do appear on the main Birchbox page (the Baggu offer isn't there right now, but I do remember seeing it there before.  I think I received the email about the free water bottle as well as the one about the free bracelet several days after they initially showed up on the site), so the offers are officially available for everyone, even if you're not a subscriber.
Ah, that's good to know.  Because some of them I'm thinking, no way do I want that as a bonus but others I'd gladly take.  I'll just make sure to search for gift with purchases and incentives before I order.

I agree that birchbox does seem to do things haphazardly with anniversary codes and special gifts...and then it creates hard feelings of being unfair.  I've been with them since Dec 2010 and never once received an anniversary code.  I think they started it after I joined and somehow didn't grandfather older members into it (but that is just me guessing). 

I also noticed the keychains I asked their customer service about them and got this reply:

"Additionally, the key chains for the 1 year anniversary is something that we just implemented this month. Subscribers that completed their year with us within the last 6 months will be contacted through November to ensure that everyone receives their 1 year anniversary gift :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> "

I was surprised to get one. I'm not enrolled in the yearly membership but I am in it about a year 4 months now.

I got a key chain and I'm not a yearly subscriber, although I have been a monthly subscriber for over a year.  I then got a 25% off code.  I was finally able to use that to get the Clarsonic Mia ($120) I was saving my points for.  Free shipping, $80 in points and got it for $9.00!  :)  So happy!

Man, you make me wish that I saved my points more.. I get to $20 worth and get finicky about using them. I just places an order for the Mia yesterday because I have a 6 month anniversary 20% off code and $10 in points, which brought my total to around $85... still good considering the Clarisonic never goes on sale, but dang!

I got one. I'm a monthly subscriber, have been since March 2011. Was surprised to see it in the mail!

This is so cute! I wish I had gotten one. 
violin.gif

Soooo cute! Love it because it's pink!

It seems like it's a random gift then?

Originally Posted by iPretty949 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It seems like it's a random gift then?
I've come to the conclusion that pretty much EVERYTHING at BB is random.

I got one for my anniversary. They said that anyone who had an anniversary recently will also be getting one sometime soon. 

I don't use or wear leather, so if anybody wants to trade for it. It is up for grabs!

Back