Birchbox - the February box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the past days i didn't have much time for the interwebs but when i saw there still isn't a new BB group for february i was more than surprised!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> go zadi! can't wait to see what you found out so far!

i feel dumb asking this.. but what are these interwebs you speak of??  and where do you find them?  thanks  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

so to be clear zadi--  bb subs is where to look for feb box info.. there will be no seperate thread for feb.. correct?  thanks ladies!

Originally Posted by Katie-Gaslight /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the past days i didn't have much time for the interwebs but when i saw there still isn't a new BB group for february i was more than surprised!!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> go zadi! can't wait to see what you found out so far!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As a reminder I will not be posting info on BB's Feb box here. I'll have the info up in the Birchbox Subscribers group. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (I'm working on it now actually.)

interwebs is just a nickname for the internet, lol

Originally Posted by Dena Fletcher /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i feel dumb asking this.. but what are these interwebs you speak of??  and where do you find them?  thanks  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

so to be clear zadi--  bb subs is where to look for feb box info.. there will be no seperate thread for feb.. correct?  thanks ladies!

Back