Birchbox wishlist

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would like to recieve some makeup items in my Birchbox, like perhaps a liptstick, gloss or stain.  Some eyeshadow, and eye liner.  I also would love to recieve a good foot cream and hand cream.  Bath and body products are always welcome.  Masks are alway nice (as long as it isnt a Freeman or sold at shopping mall kiosks!) Anything that is a full-size would be awesome.  I also wouldnt mind a shampoo/conditioner duo. Oh, I almost forgot - nail polish!  I want everything!

My first box was January.  I got some great samples in the 2 boxes I recieved so far, but no makeup items.  I would have liked to have gotten that Stila Smudge Stick. 

I was very glad I didnt recieve the lip tatoos and stick on eye liner.  I loved the Algenist Firming Cream that came in my first box, but I have been using Origins for a while, and will stick with it.  The Algenist was fun to try, but a little pricey for me.  One of my favorite products I recieved so far is the Orofluido Elixor, and I really liked the Wei cleanser. 

Two things I'd really love to try after reading all the reactions to them on here and elsewhere are the Orofluido and anything by thebalm.  I am itching to try a new mascara and a hand or foot cream.

i love the lifestyle extras! i would love it if they added truvia :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i want to try it!!! i saw in the influenster thread the feb voxbox had it!!!! so jealous!

I wish they carried Bumble and Bumble, esp the styling products and conditioners. We should also get something colorful in every shipment: for eyes, lips, cheeks, nails, whatever. I like single use face treatments (masks, moisture treatments, exfoliants) better than a single sample of a daily moisturizer. 

I don't want foundation (BB cremes or primers are fine) or perfume (I can get those easily from Sephora).

They could also minimize the gimmicky things (stick on nail decals, lip decals, fashion tape, eye decals). It's fine once in a while, and fun to try, but it seems like they're showing up a lot more often in the last few months. What are they going to send next that we can stick on, fake mustaches or wigs? Pantiliners?

LOL.  I totally want a fake mustache as a lifestyle extra. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But yes, I agree - fewer gimmicks, more color.

Originally Posted by nicepenguins /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wish they carried Bumble and Bumble, esp the styling products and conditioners. We should also get something colorful in every shipment: for eyes, lips, cheeks, nails, whatever. I like single use face treatments (masks, moisture treatments, exfoliants) better than a single sample of a daily moisturizer. 

I don't want foundation (BB cremes or primers are fine) or perfume (I can get those easily from Sephora).

They could also minimize the gimmicky things (stick on nail decals, lip decals, fashion tape, eye decals). It's fine once in a while, and fun to try, but it seems like they're showing up a lot more often in the last few months. What are they going to send next that we can stick on, fake mustaches or wigs? Pantiliners?

Bahaha, I would totally wear one! :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL.  I totally want a fake mustache as a lifestyle extra. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  But yes, I agree - fewer gimmicks, more color.

I would love lipsticks/pigmented glosses.  The lipstain was okay - but it really went on streaky and did not last very long.  

I would also love eyeshadows! 

No = Perfume samples, skincare or haircare

More = Lipgloss, Mascara, Eyeliners, Nail Polish, color cosmetics overall, full-sized items

Back