• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Birthday enablers!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote:

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How in the world do you sign up for the UD? My birthday was in January, and I specifically looked everywhere I could figure out to look on their site and never managed to find it. I'm *still* bummed about that. Serious eyeliner pencil freak over here!

Also: Kiehl's. Free lip balm!

I had my birthday saved on my profile but I didn't get anything for my birthday from UD and I was really looking forward to that free eye liner.
how do you get the kiehl's lip balm?

Thanks ladies! I just went to Denny's for lunch and got my free grand slam meal! I had scrambled eggs, grits, turkey bacon, and an english muffin with grape jelly all for $0!!!!

This evening I'm running by Nothing Bundt Cakes to get my free birthday bundtlett.

348s.jpg

Also, picked up my Sephora b-day gift a few days ago, it was the NARS lip crayon/pencil in 'Rikugien' and 'Cruella', and for Rouge members, you get a black eyeliner as well.

Ulta offers 2x points during your birthday month, a $10 off coupon (may just be for platinum members), and this year's birthday gift is a little Ulta eyeshadow palette.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for the birthday perk emails to start arriving!  One of my students has a bday the day before mine, so he's keeping a running countdown!  lol

ETA:  19 days!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back