Blackhairmedia.com

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow talk about airing your dirty linen in public...

Anyway there's the good bad and ugly anywhere you go. I focus on the good and thoroughly enjoy it plus I've gained a wealth of information there regarding my hair and other issues
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Mimi84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif OMG I thought this was my secret place! Hehe. Hey girl!!

Eh, I have no issue with the forum itself, me, I should've stuck with the hair side, even though that tends to get a little catty at times, but its expected with a group of women. The only thing , person, i have an issue with is the owner...Sheisty he is...But , it's his forum, he can run it as sheisty as he wants, and theres nothing anyone can/will do about it.....

You know, there once was a time I signed up on BHM, but I don't really go there that often anymore, and I haven't for the longest time (no interest in participating in the e-gangster mentality, lack of interesting information, lack of time.)

In 2006, I was drawn to BHM for the hair growth section to get tips, I created a Fotki where I quickly got trashed royally and had my character degraded for my unconventional hair maintenance, so I took it down a few hours later. I wasn't a high participant in the sidditty LHCF especially after a bunch of homophobic remarks, got my pictures stolen, and the strong "religious=fanatical" sentiment there. Yeah, my stint there did not last long. Good riddance.
eusa_snooty.gif

Originally Posted by Nox /img/forum/go_quote.gif You know, there once was a time I signed up on BHM, but I don't really go there that often anymore, and I haven't for the longest time (no interest in participating in the e-gangster mentality, lack of interesting information, lack of time.)
In 2006, I was drawn to BHM for the hair growth section to get tips, I created a Fotki where I quickly got trashed royally and had my character degraded for my unconventional hair maintenance, so I took it down a few hours later. I wasn't a high participant in the sidditty LHCF especially after a bunch of homophobic remarks, got my pictures stolen, and the strong "religious=fanatical" sentiment there. Yeah, my stint there did not last long. Good riddance.
eusa_snooty.gif

Yep.I got in trouble after being a member of LHCF for 4 years because I jumped in to defend one of the members- who never EVER said a disparaging remark to anyone- because the administrator said she could carry on her gay lifestyle (she wasn't gay, though) in private but not on "her" board because the member voiced an opinion in a heated thread about the relationship forum (male female realtionship only are allowed to be discussed.).

I was offended by the forum in general, but the attack on the other member went too far.

Back in the day, that board wasn't like that. It morphed into some kinda thumper craziness a couple years ago.

Too bad. In general, there are some cool members there and there are otherwise interesting topics. I mean, were. The recent mentality ruined that joint.

Woah, Jinx. That's bad to hear, especially about only male/female relationships can be discussed. That's horrible. :S

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Woah, Jinx. That's bad to hear, especially about only male/female relationships can be discussed. That's horrible. :S Yes ma'am!Discrimination is ugly, but to see it from a segment of the population that KNOWS about how discrimination affects lives and self image is disgusting.

Tony, you hella ghetto. Please keep your gang banging activities to a minimum and try not to get carpal tunnel typing "MUT or Die, ya beezy" all over makeupalley and specktra.

I know what you're doing when not eating cupcakes, hooligan.

Originally Posted by Tony(admin) /img/forum/go_quote.gif MUT will be going to e-gangsta soon, so nyah! lol what? you mean we aren't already? lol~

Originally Posted by CellyCell /img/forum/go_quote.gif Tony, you hella ghetto. Please keep your gang banging activities to a minimum and try not to get carpal tunnel typing "MUT or Die, ya beezy" all over makeupalley and specktra.
I know what you're doing when not eating cupcakes, hooligan.

Lol!!He does WHAT???????
add_wegbrech.gif

Back