Blast in Bali

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This makes me so angry. It's such cowardice. What's with the all the coorindated multiple attacks? That scares me quite a bit.

I just heard about it.. Its so sad & quite scary. PRAYERS to the families & friends of all the victims

When I saw this online earlier I really thought it was a re-post only to realize that it happened all over again in Bali. Like Laura says, our prayers and thoughts with all those and their families and friends. When will this madness end?

jeeeesh... I don't think it will ever end. It's been going on forever & most likely will continue as long as humans roam the Earth - lol
icon_rolleyes.gif

I'm tired with that kind of news everyday, I stopped reading newspaper because of that; I just want to enjoy my life.

Originally Posted by Leony I'm tired with that kind of news everyday, I stopped reading newspaper because of that; I just want to enjoy my life. Leony, I remember you saying that you were Indonesian. Do you have family or friends in Bali? Is everyone you know ok?
It really is too bad that they're bombing Bali again. It is such a beautiful island, but I guess a lot of people are resentful because there are so many Australian and New Zealand tourists. I'm not totally clear on the whole situation. My thoughts go out to the people of Bali!

Thanks Katy
smile.gif

Fortunately I don't have any friends or family in Bali, so everything is all right.

My family live in Jakarta.

Back