Blogging

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I blog and also read a lot of random blogs! they are quite entertaining and i like knowing what ppl get up to. I blog a lot of random stuff, i dont even have a theme lol

Originally Posted by javagirl87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wow that's impressive, I saw the pictures on your blog and they're really clear. You must have a nice camera on your phone!  For some reason mine never comes out that great...I think I have bad lighting in my apartment.

I always take the pictures in natural light! I have a droid incredible 2 so its a pretty nice camera for being on a phone! 

I have it set in my blog reader! 
yess.gif

I blog and love reading blogs! I enjoy reading nail polish and lifestyle/personal blogs the most, but also don't mind some travel and cooking blogs! I could spend days reading them, but then I'd never get anything else done :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I live just north of the UT campus, it's been raining at least a little every day for awhile! Or at least it seems like it haha.

Originally Posted by Pancua /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Its been raining every day where you are?? What part of Austin are you in? I want to move there!

I'm the same way, I don't know if i'll have a set theme! I'm a film student so I love talking about movies and my DVD purchases :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I keep trying to make a post about my yesstyle.com haul but I've been so stressed with school and figuring out my enrollment and money transfers for study abroad that I haven't had time...hopefully tomorrow i'll do it!  I have a feeling my blog would slowly just turn into rants about poorly disorganized European institutions if I write anything right now haha

Originally Posted by kerker /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I blog and also read a lot of random blogs! they are quite entertaining and i like knowing what ppl get up to. I blog a lot of random stuff, i dont even have a theme lol

I love to blog!  I have one dedicated to the monthly beauty subscription services!  I am currently offering a giveaway and plan to have one each week, at least through the end of March.  Please check it out!  http://mybeautyboxes.blogspot.com.   THANKS GIRLS!!

I don't have any blog. But i want to make one blog regarding my favorite beauty products and stores. 

Any suggestion? ? ?

In which blog site ?

I've worked with Wordpress and Blogger. Of the two, I find Wordpress a bit easier to use.

I've used Blogger for a couple of days, but didn't like it. I've always used Wordpress and love how its easy to use. Its even better self-hosted. I found that you can't add plugins when they host it.

I'm so glad this thread this here! I recently just got approved for gastric bypass and was thinking about blogging my journey. Don't know if anyone wants to read about that kind of thing but as I see it, it's like an online journal!

Originally Posted by Isabelsjewely /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm so glad this thread this here! I recently just got approved for gastric bypass and was thinking about blogging my journey. Don't know if anyone wants to read about that kind of thing but as I see it, it's like an online journal!

Semi-threadjack--are you having RnY? That's what I had several years ago.....if you want an unofficial "mentor", I'll be happy to be that open ear for ya, hon.

Originally Posted by calexxia /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Semi-threadjack--are you having RnY? That's what I had several years ago.....if you want an unofficial "mentor", I'll be happy to be that open ear for ya, hon.

omg you are too good to me! Yes I am having RnY. Im excited yet nervous at the same time! I would love any/everything you can throw my way! I'm still waiting on pre-op papers. I know she told me not to take herbal supplements. what else should I do?

I think theres an audience out there for almost every subject. I'm sure loads of ppl are going through something similar and will read it. I have a blog for my weight loss journey/fertility journey and ppl read it. So I think this is a good idea. Good luck!

I had the lapband done in 2005 and it was the best thing I have done for myself Go you!

Back