Blue eyeshadows

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just use different shades of blue. If you have ether a color from flashtronic. Its got like 3 different shades of blue more if you mix colors. ANyways I use ether with deeptruth or similar color in the crease And use a wash of nylon on the lid to browbone and i always get tons of compliments on it.

I have blue eyes and blue eyeshadow and liners are ultra flattering on me. It's just about getting the shade right.

i think the trick is not to wear any other bold color. usually i'll go for entirely blue eyes, sometimes mixed with green, and go for pink blush and pale pink lipgloss.

at work there was also a woman who would just apply a thin line of blue eyeliner, and wear a matching bold blue mascara (stupid me i forgot to ask her what brand it was). it was super cute.

Im afraid to use blue too lol. I have a gorgeous true blue pigment I haven't even opened yet. I also have Ether which I never thought of paring it with! I suppose if I was going to try it Id pair it with black or white or silver, colors I know look good with my eyes, and use the blue for more of a pop. Its not really the best color for my green eyes, but neither is red for example, and I love using red, so it doesnt matter!!

maybe try using it as a liner ? i was afraid of using blues, i don't know why but people don't recommend blue eyeshadows with brown eyes. i'm happy i didn't give a damn of their advice because now it's the color i use most of the time.

Back