Blue, Green, & Gold Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks in rivers and oceans for this wonderful tutorial. I woke up at 5:30 this morning, which means PLENTY of time to get ready for work. I must have hit my nice-n-neutral-n-matte-n-not-too-much-of-effing-anything-spot in the brain during sleep, 'cause I decided to go for this wonderful eye today.

I got my absolutely gorgeous professional brushkit in the mail a couple of days ago (heart-throbbing love) and I wanted to put it to the test.

Guess what ? I looked wonderful. Got tons of compliments and extra smiles, and I have felt PRETTY and EXCITING all day *chuckle* ... The beautiful weirdness a li'l, or in this case: a lot, of color can create in one's life ...

Heartfelt thanks for this tutorial. It was the kick in the behind that I needed: I CAN wear beautiful bright colors, I CAN wear shimmers and glitters, and I CAN smile with a straight back and bouncy steps when my appearance gets some extra positive attention. Oh: and I CAN ALMOST BLEND *grin* ....

Thank you. :rotfl:

Wow, it's great and very helpful. Very pretty combo of colors.....

btw you are looking very pretty....

Back