Blue, Green, & Gold Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
great tutorial, i especially like the before and after blending pic. Its going to help me alot!

ahhh!!! thank you so much for doing a tutorial. i've been looking for tutorials for single lidded eyes andddd i stumbled on here and im glad i did because i absolutely love your tutorial =]. i`ll be sure to try this out!

very impressed with your tutorial session. However, I have a question. I have a big make-up kit I bought from Dawn till dusk. Most of the time, when I press the color on my eye lid, the color just won't stay on my eye for long. It's fading after 1/2 hour. Although I had use the MAC Paint or the foundation for the base. Please advise

Awesome tutorial!!! That look is absolutely gorgeous!! I'm definitely gonna try it sometime!! Thanks!!

..this is an amazing tutorial, I have eyes sort of like yours...and I was always curious as to if they could pull off a look like that, I shall try this as soon as I get the right materials!..thanks a bunch.

Thanks for all the kind words, everyone!

NoOoRy, I think I just had some Kiehl's on my lips for the shine...not entirely sure though.

Wow,...That great work,....so lovely color mix!!!:icon_bigg

nice pics!!!!!:icon_smil

I tried this today I was sure it was going to look ridiculous on me since I'm so pale. It actually looked really good :clap . I didn't have any of the MAC but I did use Milani Atlantis, Garden mist & sun Goddess & for the crease I used pretty penny from Prestige.

Back