BLUES! tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanku girls so much! im really glad u liked it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Collection /img/forum/go_quote.gif Sassychix, do you find that your makeup fades or smudges through out the day?I would really like to try one of your tutorials but my makeup allways ends up smudged at the end of the day so im afraid of what it might end up looking like

if ur talkin abt the eyeshadow, nope..it never smudges. u HAVE to get sephora's fixing base. its tacky n holds all colours in place plus makes the colours totally pop!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by GuessWho /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow you look pretty.. love it..I love those colors..thats an amazing job..thanks for the tutand please could you tell us what Lenses you are wearing ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im using Grey frm Freshlook ColourBlends
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Karen_B /img/forum/go_quote.gif Wow, it looks so good. I wish I could pull such bold colors off! u HAVE to try it!
biggrin.gif

wow, those colors look fabulous on you!

ps--I think your foundation is a tad off, though, it's much lighter than the coloring I am seeing on your neck, unless it just photographs that way, sometimes they do.

thats how i do it every day.. cuz by mid day, it totally oxidises and looks natural
smile.gif

its always like that when i apply a fresh layer of foundtion, powder and snap a shot.. =]

Originally Posted by sassychix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

im using Grey frm Freshlook ColourBlends
smile.gif

thanks alot....waiting for another great tut
biggrin.gif

Your eyes are amazing! Great tut! I've told you this before, but I loovvvee your eyelashes!

Thank u everyone
smile.gif

Originally Posted by souldeeplover /img/forum/go_quote.gif Your eyes are to die for! Very beautiful. What did you use on your face/foundation? i used :-Grimas Foundation

-Makeup Store Concealer

-Mac StudioFix

You have the longest eyelashes I have ever seen. You could be the best eye model ever.

Anyway, I like your tut.

How beautiful! I tried wearing bright greens yesterday and felt like I looked like a clown! lol.

stereoXgirl: i dont believe that! ur so pretty!
smile.gif

La-Mari: wowwwww..thats probably the biggest compliment ever! Thank u doll
smile.gif

Back