Blush Colors

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love EDMs blushes. The ones I find myself wearing day after day include Back to School, Swimming Pool and Chit Chat

Sweetscents beloved (peachy pink, great for pale skin with cold undertone)

I hace lots of blushes,the ones that I mostly reach for is Lumiere fresh rose, spiced apple.EDM is sundy brunch, classy minerals is cocoa berry.Lauress is blissful & Eg minerals is bermuda & bermuda bronzer.I also love Dayna's coral breeze & Joppa's color.

As many have said- I love Everyday Minerals in Sunday Brunch and also Game Show. Also- Jane loose powder mineral blushes are good- I like Sunbrushed- it's a warm peachy bronze that can be a nice contour as well as a blush
smile.gif

EGM - Earthen Glow Minerals has over 100 blush colors for every complexion. Honestly they have so many different textures and finishes that if you want it they've got it.

My favorites are: Pink Lemonade, Pink's Bronze, The Hamptons, Coral's Pink, Palm Beach. I would also try their Beach collection and matte bronzers. The glow perfection works as a beautiful blush too.

Back