Blush Mystery Box June 2014

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My box arrived out here in the middle of nowhere today. 
I LOVE IT!!!!!

I did the unboxing in front of hubby- it always helps to be super happy with a box, or in this case, a black felt bag in a box.

He even opened my NYX palette for me. 

You won't guess which product I'm happiest to get- the cleanser. I've been looking for a gentle cleanser for sensitive skin for ages. Probably wasn't looking hard enough, ha. Super happy with all of it, and this is a HUGE bargain. 

Kind of, sort of makes up for me missing out on the Allure beauty box I wanted so badly. They sold out before I could get one. 

I received my bag today and oh my, that is quite a palette :w00t:    I think it will be a fun item to play around with.  I recently started using the Alterna Anti-Aging Caviar shampoo and conditioner so I'm excited to try a new product from that line.  I really like the box this month.   

Just got my box.  Wow - loving all the full size products.  The NYX palette is the only thing I won't use (not Blush's fault that I'm addicted to buying palettes and am totally overloaded with them), but I have a friend who will be thrilled to get it.  The palette has beautiful colors that could be wearable for any skin tone.  

I appreciate that Blush almost always send out at least one thoughtful makeup item.  I still adore that Mirenesse highlighting blush from months ago and have been use the Glo Minerals Blush we received recently, it's very nice. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Anyone finding that the Alterna Caviar gel oil makes their hair greasy? I used mine last night on wet hair and let my long and very thick slightly wavy hair air dry overnight as I sometimes do for a natural, full, thick head of hair. It didn't add any curl to my waves.. just seemed to weigh it down a bit. Most gels I've used have added waves when I " scrunched" my hair between my fingers a little ( not 90's hair scrunchy).  I don't ever have frizzies

. I can't read a WORD of the teeny white lettering on the back of the bottle, so went to Sephora.com for a very brief description and " how to use" summary. 

Anyone else try to read that War and Peace of properties, instructions and ingredients on the back of the bottle? Yikes. 

It actually made mine feel really dry...I ended up swapping it after a couple attempts.

Anyone finding that the Alterna Caviar gel oil makes their hair greasy? I used mine last night on wet hair and let my long and very thick slightly wavy hair air dry overnight as I sometimes do for a natural, full, thick head of hair. It didn't add any curl to my waves.. just seemed to weigh it down a bit. Most gels I've used have added waves when I " scrunched" my hair between my fingers a little ( not 90's hair scrunchy).  I don't ever have frizzies

. I can't read a WORD of the teeny white lettering on the back of the bottle, so went to Sephora.com for a very brief description and " how to use" summary. 

Anyone else try to read that War and Peace of properties, instructions and ingredients on the back of the bottle? Yikes. 

Back