Blush or mascara?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good thread! But hard questions! :kopfkratz: If you could only have one? hair or accessories make an outfit better? Hair the clothes or makeup your wearing make you look better? Makeup hair or makeup make you look better? Tough one...I'm gonna say hair. blush or mascara? Another toughie! I have to go with blush right now, because this time of year, without it I look dead. eyeliner or lipgloss? Lip gloss powdered blush or creme'? Powdered because I have very oily skin.

hair or accessories make an outfit better? Hair!! Gotta have a good hair day... the clothes or makeup your wearing make you look better? makeup...must have pretty face... hair or makeup make you look better? makeup...see answer above blush or mascara? TOUGHIE...but blush...cause it'll make your face alive and give you a bright complexion eyeliner or lipgloss? EYELINER! powdered blush or creme'? Powdered BLUSH..better for my oily skin

hair or accessories make an outfit better? hair for sure the clothes or makeup your wearing make you look better? makeup!! hair or makeup make you look better? makeup again blush or mascara? mascara eyeliner or lipgloss? ooo tough......eyeliner. powdered blush or creme'? powder hmm that was fun!

If you could only have one? hair or accessories make an outfit better? HAIR the clothes or makeup your wearing make you look better? MAKEUP hair or makeup make you look better? MAKEUP blush or mascara? BLUSH eyeliner or lipgloss? EYELINER powdered blush or creme'? CREME

hair or accessories make an outfit better? Hair, definitely. the clothes or makeup your wearing make you look better? Clothes hair or makeup make you look better? Makeup blush or mascara? Mascara eyeliner or lipgloss? Eyeliner powdered blush or creme'? Powdered

Hair over accessories

Clothes over makeup b/c if you have crappy clothing no amount of makeup will make you look good

Hair over makeup b/c again if you have crappy hair no amount of makeup will make you look better

Blush over mascara b/c I'm a blush fanatic

Lipgloss over eyeliner b/c I can't live w/out lipgloss but I can do without eyeliner

Powder blush (hands down) over creme blush

hair or accessories make an outfit better? Obviously hair

the clothes or makeup your wearing make you look better? Makeup LMAO!

hair or makeup make you look better? Hair

blush or mascara? Mascara

eyeliner or lipgloss? Lipgloss

powdered blush or creme'? Powdered

Back