Bobbi Brown and MAC haul

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice haul! Don't worry about the no-buy, no-buys suck
smile.gif

awesome haul. im dying to try bobbi brown i have a lip palette from her that i love but i want to try more stuff. enjoy chic.

Originally Posted by Marisol /img/forum/go_quote.gif Don't hate... appreciate!
rockwoot.gif
i do
laughing.gif
I've been hauling like mad myself
eusa_whistle.gif
I finally realised that no-buys are a waste of my time, and i'm much happier for it
smile.gif

Originally Posted by Cool Kitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif i do
laughing.gif
I've been hauling like mad myself
eusa_whistle.gif
I finally realised that no-buys are a waste of my time, and i'm much happier for it
smile.gif

You gotta post your hauls girl!

Mari......I am on the bobbi brown site and I am gonna buy some of the diamond dust shadows and a lipstick.......also wanted to try some of the moisturizers.....which one did the MA use on you before putting on the lovely luminous foundation?

Never mind...I think I found it.....hydrating face cream? How is this stuff and is it greasy at all?

Originally Posted by kerri /img/forum/go_quote.gif Mari......I am on the bobbi brown site and I am gonna buy some of the diamond dust shadows and a lipstick.......also wanted to try some of the moisturizers.....which one did the MA use on you before putting on the lovely luminous foundation?
Never mind...I think I found it.....hydrating face cream? How is this stuff and is it greasy at all?

Not greasy at all. I think that once I finish the moisturizer that I have, I will probably buy it. Try getting a sample if you can.

Originally Posted by jdepp_84 /img/forum/go_quote.gif That BB stuff looks real nice. How do you like it? I like it a lot. I used the concealer and the foundation today and I liked it.

Originally Posted by katrosier /img/forum/go_quote.gif Enjoy! BTW the phyto hair mask is really good! Thanks for letting me know. I may use it tonight.

Great stuff! Hope you're enjoying. I'd love to try some BB or Laura Mercier foundation, but I'm really stuck on my EL Double Wear.

Originally Posted by spazbaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Great stuff! Hope you're enjoying. I'd love to try some BB or Laura Mercier foundation, but I'm really stuck on my EL Double Wear. Try to get a sample if you want to try it. I think that you will be pleased with BB.

Back