Bobby Trendy Is A Walking House

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
annabob2.preview.jpg

He's basically wearing a chandelier as a necklace and carpets/drapes for a blouse.

yikes! Its like you don't know what to focus on when you look at him. Then again I don't really want to look at him anyway, lol

My My Little Pony had a jacket like that...memories...

Hmm...Men shouldn't wear leggings unless they are ballet dancers with huge packages and I can't for the life of me understand the Hooker boots?

Originally Posted by Maysie /img/forum/go_quote.gif yikes! Its like you don't know what to focus on when you look at him. Then again I don't really want to look at him anyway, lol
tocktock.gif
add_wegbrech.gif

No....Bobby Trendy is a Hot Ass Mess!! UGH, I can't look at him for more than a minute!

i personally like it...getting seziures when looking at someones outfit turns me on, and, i happen to LIKE chandelliers as neclaces OK?!?! if anyone has a problem we can take it to my profile!!!

somebody call the fashion police.
policeman.gif

personally i think he's a disgrace to the race.
kopfkratz.gif
sleepyhead.gif

Originally Posted by BeneBaby /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hmm...Men shouldn't wear leggings unless they are ballet dancers with huge packages Rofl.
rockwoot.gif

Latest posts

Back