Body Shop's Shower Gels

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
Has anyone try the shower gels from Body Shop?I've try their Body Butters and now I want to try their shower gels,I'm thinking one of those,what do you think?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sophia Has anyone try the shower gels from Body Shop?I've try their Body Butters and now I want to try their shower gels,I'm thinking one of those,what do you think? Just a personal preference, but I LOVE TBS shower gels. The Papaya one smells awesome!!!

Reaction score
The vanilla is very nice! it has a great smell if you like vanilla you will love it!

Originally Posted by Sophia Has anyone try the shower gels from Body Shop?I've try their Body Butters and now I want to try their shower gels,I'm thinking one of those,what do you think?

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Sophia Has anyone try the shower gels from Body Shop?I've try their Body Butters and now I want to try their shower gels,I'm thinking one of those,what do you think? I really like the satsuma, passionfruit, mango and papaya ones! They lather up nicely, smell really fruity and leave my skin feeling soft, not dry. I recommend!

Reaction score
I have to recommend the Brazil Nut...it is so creamy and smells wonderful, it has a slightly caramel touch to it aswell.

Latest posts