Boxy Charm [Spoilers]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I LOVED last month's BC. It was my first month with them. I can't believe they are putting bright red nail polish in a July box. ( I'm wondering where the black eyeliner is because I always seem to get bright red lips or nails and black eyeliner- and hate those colors).

I can deal with the pink lipstick, but do not want more Purlisse. The company must be giving away tubes of their various Purlisse products.. I hope they aren't expired. I think I've seen the brand in 3 different July sub boxes now. That's not good and if the products are new, Purlisse should have better product control than this. Maybe they won't all be moisturizers. I have dry skin and I couldn't use up 3 tubes of moisturizer before some of it expired.

Mine didn't either until I shook it upside down, hard. Try that. Once I got it flowing, it was seriously flowing.
That's what I had to do to mine. I also pressed the brush against my other hand, slightly. I got a similar Neutrogena product in an Allure beauty box last year and it took forever to get the product to flow. Then I ended up with it all over me, so it's a tricky " starter" type product, esp. in the summer. 

Has anybody received their July box yet? I received tracking and mine should by Monday, I think, but I wondered if anyone has gotten it yet? I am dying to find out what else is in the box! I am with the rest of you on the Purlisse...enough already!

I got mine today: 

24oafs7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing!  I was more excited about this box...until I received my Ipsy and got yet another tube of Purlisse!  Oh well, I should have enough to last me until next summer at this point!

I cancelled before this month's box and I'm glad I did.  I certainly didn't need any more Purlisse and I don't use lip products.  Whew!  

Yep it's a blush I received it in a glossybox. It's nice...

I've been thinking about trying this one out...maybe...glad I didn't this month, though, because I'm already swimming in the Purlisse!

@@yousoldtheworld Last month was my first month and it was really good!! I skipped this month, because in my experience a great month is followed by a let down...I'm waiting for a good spoiler for Aug, but this box is now one I will be watching!!  

Is the other Bella Pierra product a blush? I have seen that product in subscriptions lately, in desert rose.
This is a shimmer powder in the color gold&brown. Their website lists that they can be used as eyeshadow, blushes or bronzers. (Also eyeliners, lip colors and nail polish is you mix it how they tell you to) this color is too shimmery for me to apply it anywhere but my eyes though. I would love to see the different color variations people get.

Can't wait to get my boxy charm for July.  It is still not here yet.  I've already peeked on YouTube to see what we are getting, but still can't wait to get my box.  I think they are going to start the August spoilers before I get my July box.

I am right there with you! My box has been stuck at DHL for a week now! Glad I know what's in it or I would be going crazy! Lol

Boxycharm released this!

Screenshot_14.png

This is what they said on their Facebook page: "AUGUST "Beach Babe" Sneak Peek #1: Today at 4:00 PM EST! Stay tuned, Charmers. Xoxo, Your #BOXYCHARM Team"

Looks like two different products, both in compacts. I'm guessing there is probably a bronzer, blush, highlight, or pressed powder.

Here are the two different bronzers they are:

Enter Pronoun - Blowtorch Bronzer

$36.00 according to website

http://odd-style.com/blowtorch-bronzer

Screenshot_15.png

Looks like a small brand, which they promote their line gender neutral. Could not find any swatches.

Ofra Cosmetics - Americano Bronzer

$35.00 according to website

http://ofracosmetics.com/americano-bronzer.aspx

Screenshot_16.png

(Bronzer in Ofra's website)

Screenshot_17.png

(Bronzer in Boxycharm's spoiler)

This packaging on the website is different than what Boxycharm has in their spoiler, but it looks like the same product. Personally I like the Boxycharm packaging better! I could not find any swatches either for this product.

Personally I would rather like to get the Ofra bronzer better just because it does not look as dark, and I love the packaging Boxycharm has for that product! 

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back