Boyfriend calls another girl beautiful?!?!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well at least he was being honest with you. He could be trying to make you jealous also. All men...married, dating or single will notice a nice looking girl. Don't worry if he says something. Actions speak louder than words.

Originally Posted by Raja My Relationship With My Bf Is Very Good Tho If We See Someone Cute We Are Not Afraid To Say Anything. I Think Its Healthy And Better Then Keeping It Inside. I Really Dont Have A Problem With It When Its Someone We Cant Get Like A Movie Star Lol My boyfriend and I are the same way, it is much easier to be open then to hide things. Even if I see a girl that is pretty I will admit it, and sometimes he will even disagree with me.

Originally Posted by Tears_Of_Blood Okay . Today was the first day of highschool. My boyfriend is going to a different school, so i asked my friend chris(who goes to my bfs school) if there were any hot girls there and he goes all like "YESS!!!" quite enthusiastically. So then i vented out to my best friend about how worried i am and everything. Later that day my friend Camilia saw my bf at the park and she asked him "So chris told me there were alot of hot girls at maple high " and he's like "Not really, but there was this one girl, she wasn't hot though, she was beautiful" What's up with that!?!?!?!?!? Grrrr, it pissed me off so much for some reason!
icon_cry.gif
icon_mad.gif
icon_evil.gif
People are going to find other people attractive whether they are single, dating, engaged, or married. Period. I'm sure you find other guys attractive, whether or not your willing to admit it. It doesn't mean that he's going to cheat or leave you. It simply means he found someone else attractive. This is one of those things you just sort of have to let roll off your back. If you get upset every time a guy you date makes a comment about another woman, you'll be in the looney bin by the time you're 30
smile.gif

Don't be pissed over it. Obviously, he's not doing or planning on doing anything with this girl if he has allowed you to know he thinks she is attractive. At least you have an honest relationship. That's something.

Next time your with your boyfriend, comment on how hot a guy is and see his reaction, give hime a taste of his own medecine!!

Back