Brad Pitt: I'll marry when everyone can

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well i dun think brad and angie will be getting married...i guess they will be girlfriend and boyfriend forever...without trying any knot...

Quote:
"Angie and I will consider tying the knot when everyone else in the country who wants to be married is legally able" What is he saying? I don't get it !

It's not legal for gay/lesbian to marry in the States...

So, he's saying that as soon as gay/lesbian marriages are legal, then he will marry Angelina (or rather Angelina will marry him). I think she meant it more as, "When hell freezes over" comment and he took it literally. LOL
wink.gif

I am happy for them, becuase everyone deserves happiness, but it is still wrong what they did to Jennifer...but she is obviously better off and happier!
smile.gif

i think that's one of the stupidest reasons to wait, that would mean you could get married at any age too and so whatever. i hope he's not seriously meaning that and thinking that the laws are going to change b/c of him. guess he's never going to get married to her.

He could always just get married in Canada.

Originally Posted by Aroma Angel /img/forum/go_quote.gif I am happy for them, becuase everyone deserves happiness, but it is still wrong what they did to Jennifer...but she is obviously better off and happier!
smile.gif
Jennifer's better off without him, but he's better off with Jennifer. Brad Pitt just doesn't seem to look right with Angela, can't put my finger on exactly why I think this.

i want to not like this man so much, but how can you not just love him? go brad, do your thing, brother!

All I know is she's got some hold on him. He follows her everywhere and in everything she does. The saint thing is kinda weird, that all the sudden he's into all this save the world or save the children (no offense....yes help the children)....but really.

He never used to be like that....or like someone else said, he's a camelian.

Originally Posted by VenusGoddess /img/forum/go_quote.gif It's not legal for gay/lesbian to marry in the States...
So, he's saying that as soon as gay/lesbian marriages are legal, then he will marry Angelina (or rather Angelina will marry him). I think she meant it more as, "When hell freezes over" comment and he took it literally. LOL
wink.gif

I agree!
Cuz honestly....what does gay/lesbeian marriages have to do with anything....if you are in love and want to get married. So because there is a law stopping others, you won't get married. What is that?

Do they really think that their stand is gonna change the world? They are NOT that powerful!!!!! May be famous, but they do not rule the world!

Back