Brandy's Lawyer to CHP -- You Did Her Wrong

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Brandy's Lawyer to CHP -- You Did Her Wrong

Posted Dec 28th 2007 3:25PM by TMZ Staff

1228_brandy_berk_2.jpg
Brandy's high-powered attorney, Blair Berk, released the following statement exclusively to TMZ:

"We are extremely pleased that after a more thorough and extensive investigation by authorities, the Los Angeles City Attorney has determined that Brandy Norwood should not be charged with any crime whatsoever relating to the accident back in 2006."

She continued, "These past 12 months have posed an extraordinary hardship for Brandy and her family, who have been unfairly forced to live under a cloud of suspicion initially caused by the ill-advised and premature press release sent out by the California Highway Patrol accusing Brandy of wrongdoing before the police investigation was even finished. However, Brandy continues to be mindful that she was so fortunate to be uninjured in this accident and there was a life lost that should be remembered."

It is sad that the woman died, but I don't think Brandy intentionally caused the accident. Accidents happen everyday. Hopefully she will be able to move on from this experience.

Wow... Brandy must be relieved. I wonder if the family is still thinking of going ahead with the civil suit.

I'm glad that part is over for her. I never thought the description of the accident sounded like it was her fault, although obviously I wasnt there to see it. I cant imagine the pain she is going through.

Latest posts

Back