Britney on Cover of December Rolling Stone

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She used to show her stomach all the time in videos/pictures. So maybe this is like her "I'm back" photoshoot?

Hmm, I do wonder if they did photoshop the tummy...She actually looks good otherwise. lol, I do like this shoot since she's more natural

I think they photoshopped her tummy. Where's the c-section scar? It seems like the jeans are low enough that it should show.

Yeah something very awkward about this picture.... Don't really like it....

Like the shirt and jeans for the natural look, but I think she could have worn abit more mu on her face, she looks like she's wearing none in this pix.

Originally Posted by sarahgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like Britney but i think the teeth are a little too horsey and i don't think the stomach showing like that was neccesary even though she has lost weight..?!..just seems a little awkward i guess...at least the hair is better than the road kill she normally wears on her head! I agree, exposed stomach looks a bit cheesy
smile.gif

SHe always looks messed up on anti-anxiety pills or something esp in womanizer and circus video, but I first noticed it in that mtv do***entary that just came out. Her eyes are glazed and all over the place and her expression is often vacant. I feel like her dad is the only thing keeping her going.

Back