Britney wants the kids tested for pot

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Britney Spears' sons to be 'drug tested'

Britney Spears' children are to be tested for drugs, according to new claims.

The troubled singer is convinced ex-husband Kevin Federline has been smoking marijuana around the couple's infant sons.

She has asked a court-appointed monitor to test Sean Preston, two and one-year-old Jayden James to see if any traces of the drug show up, as the warring couple's custody battle rages on.

{R} A friend said: "Britney believes Kevin's been smoking pot in front of the kids.

"She says she can smell it in the boys' hair and on their clothes when she has her visitation with them."

An insider told a US magazine: "She's asked the court-appointed monitor and her lawyers if they can prove the kids have been exposed to environments in which drugs have been taken."

Spears, 26, wed former backing dancer Federline, 29, in September 2004. She filed for divorce in November 2006, citing "irreconcilable differences".

He later applied for sole custody of their sons, sparking a bitter custody fight.

She now plans to snip off a few strands of the boys' hair after they have been with their father, it was claimed, in the hope it will test positive.

The insider added: "He could lose custody."

Addiction expert Marty Brenner - who is not involved with Spears or Federline - said it would be easy to check for drugs with a hair sample.

He said: "Testing for secondhand marijuana use can be done using a lock of hair.

"The test must be done within a day or two after exposure. Secondhand smoke would definitely show up, and results usually come back in a couple of days."

Spears has been ordered by a court to undergo regular drug tests in the fight for custody.

To get any other drug tests used as evidence in court she would first need the approval of a judge, experts warned yesterday.

Family lawyer Evan T Sussman said: "In most cases a California judge wouldn't order a hair test on a child unless there was evidence from a third party that the parents exposed the child to marijuana. Otherwise the judge would need consent from both parents."

But a friend of Federline insisted there was no truth to the drug claims.

One told Life & Style magazine: "Kevin smokes a lot of pot. But he never smokes around the kids."

A spokesman for Federline did not return calls.

Source

...those poor kids...

One day, they're going to be old enough to read all of these stories.

I would slice my daughter's father into tiny pieces if I found out he was doing drugs infront of her. If he is doing drugs infront of those kids he deserves to get them taken away. Maybe they should just put the kids into foster care, or send them over to Brad and Angelina, they're always willing to adopt, haha.

Was this the friends idea of a defense?!

"One told Life & Style magazine: "Kevin smokes a lot of pot. But he never smokes around the kids."

idk what to belive and i dont belive EVERYTHING the tabloids write, but what if it were true and kevin was a pot smoker, i dont think that warrants his kids to be taken away, as long as he isnt smokeing around them i see no harm.. they should be testing him too not just britney imo

OMG poor kids
sleepyhead.gif

People like this should be neutered!

They should not be allowed to have children at all the lack of responsibility and self respect is just disgraceful!

Latest posts

Back