Brown skin ladies, name your blush!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by keitadonna /img/forum/go_quote.gif I like Bobbi Brown's Apricot. Scary looking in the pot, but wonderful on the skin. I think that is what they say about Nars Taos. It is a bright orange, but they say it goes on dark skin fantastic.

I rock my good old revlon golden affair in merlot @t midnight sculpting blush it works for me

Originally Posted by Kaye123 /img/forum/go_quote.gif I think that is what they say about Nars Taos. It is a bright orange, but they say it goes on dark skin fantastic. OMG, that reminds me of when I tried this T.LeClerc Orange Braisee Blush. It looked nice and peachy in the pot, but boy oh boy! When it hit my face it morphed into something hideous. I ended up looking like Stewart from MAD TV, it was not pretty.
stuart.jpg

Perhaps it reacted very strongly with the OCM I applied the night before. I don't know, but it scared the heck out of me, so I gave it away to a friend.

ah, i love stuart

I know the Pharmaprix in montreal sell ther Nacara line, made for WoC. Incuding hispanic and asian skin.

It looks pretty awsome, the texture of the stuff is nice too its worth checking out

Also, i used dollymix on a lady yesterday, but ever so lightly, she was about Aquilah's color(with the skunk brush|). It was awsome

I would definitely love to see swatches of all these different blushes being mentioned. I think I will go and check them out online.

Back